Tried & Tested: Revealed Eyeshadow Palette by Coastal Scents

Friday, February 27, 2015



A couple of days ago I received my Coastal Scents Revealed 1 eyeshadow palette which I bought from someone on Female Daily for Rp. 250.000. The reason that I bought this Urban Decay's Naked Dupe was because I have been contemplating to buy the Naked palette for sometime, but have been delaying because of the high price and I am kind of affraid of the shimmers in it. I thought that I will not be able to use it for an everyday look since most of them are shimmery. So when a cheaper dupe with good reviews came up, I get right into it and search Instagram, ebay and FD to buy it. Overall, I like all the colors, although it is not as pigmented as I thought it would be, it is buildable and I guess you have to use a good eyeshadow primer underneath for the color to really pop out. For this look I only use Shu Uemura BB mousse underbase on the eye so the colors did not really pop up, but I still like it. It came out sort of neutral and nude-y look. So here is the complete look. Pictures taken under natural light without filter.






Products used:
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr full coverage foundation in Medium Sand, foundation was mix with a drop of Balance Me Radiance Face Oil,  to get the dewy natural look. Tutorial from gossmakeupartist YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/BiiHWmdICvM I absolutley adore him! He really got some great make up tips.
- Conceal and highlight the under eye and nose with Maybeline age rewind concealer in Neutralizer.
- Contour and highlight with Stilla contouring trio palette
- On the eyebrow, Tarte brow mousse in Rich Brown.
- On the lower water line is Sephora contour eye pencil in Blond Ambition.
- On the lashes is Stilla major lash mascara in black
- On the cheek is Stilla blush, I don't know what it is. It's in a palette.
- On the Lips is Stilla twinset demi creame + shine in Demi Pink





No comments :

Post a comment